The Zettex MS 50 EPDM Sealer is a permanent elastic adhesive and sealant for all kinds of EPDM. Zettex MS 50 EPDM Sealer can be applied to American and European EPDM without using a primer. It adheresto wet surfaces as well. MS 50 EPDM Sealer can also be used as a repair sealant.
• Adheres excellently without primer on various EPDM foils.
• Durable and permanently plasto-elastic.
• High mechanical resistance and extension.
• Neutral fast curing, nearly odourless.
• Good resistance to UV, weather conditions and water.
• No shrinkage and no air bubbles.
• Not corrosive on metals.
• Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones.
• Suitable as both if interior and exterior adhesive.
• Tube 290 ml
• Sausage 600 ml
12 months in unopened packaging. Store at temperatures between 5°C and 25°C and in a dry environment.
• Application temperature between +5℃ and +40℃ (both weather conditions and the surface). Surface must be dry, clean and solid. Zettex Profi Cleaner can be used to clean the surface. Zettex MS 50 EPDM Sealer adheres excellently without the use of a primer to most non-porous surfaces. Before use you must always test adhesion on the relative surface. For smoothing the surface you can use Zettex Easy Finish. Hands can finally be cleaned with the Zettex Cleaning Wipes
• Unsuitable for natural stone, PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, neoprene and corrosive surfaces. Also unsuitable in combination with chloride (for example in swimming pools).
|Skin formation time
|| 15 mm per 24 hours
|Temperature resistance after curing
|| -40 to +90℃
|Shore A hardness
|| 50 Shore A (DIN 53505)
|| 0.30 MPa (N/mm2)
|| 0.75 MPa (N/mm2)
|Elongation at break
|Frost-resistance during transport
|| 2.20 MPa
|| 1.48 g/ml