Zettex MS 30 Construct is an all-round adhesive and joint sealant in construction work and for bonding all types of material except PE and PP. Zettex MS 30 Construct has a broad range of applications and is suitable for use on any surface Zettex MS 30 Construct is extremely versatile and is the one stop solution for all your adhesive requirements.
• Retains its elastic properties permanently
• Excellent absorption of acoustic vibrations
• Fast-curing, 3 mm per 24 hours and shrinkage free
• High mechanical resistance.
• Prevents fungal and bacterial growth.
• No contamination of edges when used on marble and natural stone.
• Does not contain isocyanate, solvents or silicone.
• Plastic cartridge 290 ml
• Sausage cartridge 600ml
• Bucket 16kg
• Large drum 200L
Black, white, grey, RAL 9001, beige, brown, transparent. Other colours available on request
Bonds all metals and timbers, EDPM, lead, zinc, copper, mirrors, stone, polystyrene, plastics, concrete and natural stone.
• Good: water, seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, diluted organic acids, lyes
|| 38 Shore A
|| 3-4 mm per 24 uur
|| +5°C tot +40°C
|Elongation at break
|| 950m/pa per second
|Density in g/ml
|Allowable temperature range
|| -40°C tot +90°C
|| 1.6 n/mm²