Zettex Rooftex is a unique repair, mounting and
caulking adhesive formulated on the basis of rubber with a glass fibre reinforcement. Can be applied to wet substrates. Can be used over a wide temperature range: (from –12 °C to +50°C.)
• For reparation of cracks, tears and blistering on bituminous roofs and gutters.
• Finishing mastic for sealing seams between roofing sheets around chimneys, drains, domes, elevations and air ducts.
• Adhesion of shingles and insulation (insulation must be solvent-compatible).
• Can also be used as a cold adhesive for installing corrugated roofing sheets,
skylights and dome lights.
• Excellent bonding of steel, zinc, lead, copper, tin, wood, stone, concrete,
asphalt, pvc and polyester.
• Can be applied on wet surfaces
• Cartridge 310 ml.
Apply Zettex Rooftex to surfaces that are free of dirt and grease. Clean tools with Zettex Proficleaner.
|| -12 ℃ to +50℃
|| Bitumen, rubber, polymers, resin and fibre fortification
|| Viscous paste
|Flash point cc (astm d93)
|| >55 ℃ (Pensky Martens)
|| >60 sec (150 Cup 6 mm, 23 ℃
|| Ca 1,29 kg/L at 20 ℃
|| Ca 88 %