Zettex Silicone Spray is a high quality silicon spray with
70 % of silicons. Zettex Silicone Spray can be used on
all kind of surfaces and gives a durable protection.
• Suitable for use on plastic and metals.
• Improved lubricating properties at high temperatures.
• Excellent penetrating properties.
• No other additives
• Spray can 500 ml.
• Usually used on metals, plastic and most other impervious surfaces. In particular in the automotive
market for the lubrication of locks, hinges, door rubbers, window channels, antennas, battery terminals
and so-called squeaky locations.
• Not for use in areas to be painted and in areas where corrosion protection is needed.
Shake well before use. Spray directly on the surface from a distance of approximately 20 to 30 cm.
Remove excess lubricant with the Zettex Bonte or Witte tricot cloths. Clean hands with the Zettex Cleaning
|Specific gravity||0.810 – 0.830|
|Viscosity||Slightly sticky liquid|
|Not volatile % m/m||30-40|
|Flammability||Highly ignitable, flash point below -20℃|
|Continuous operating temperature||200 ℃|
|Intermittent operating temperature||250 ℃|
|Self-ignition temperature (°C)||250 DIN 51794|
|Explosion limits, Vol % lower||1.1 DIN 51649|