Zettex Easy Silicon N is an oxym based neutral curing silicon for
sealing windows, facades and all type of joints in the building industry.
Zettex Easy Silicon N is fast drying and excellent resistant against UV.
Neutral oxime silicone
• Low modulus and high elasticity.
• High movement capability. Meets the requirements of ISO 11600-F&G 25LM.
• Conforms to SNJF (Façade & Vitrage).
• Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates without priming.
• UV radiation, weather and ageing resistant.
• Extremely long service life.
• Low odour.
• Cartridge 310 ml
• Sausage 400 ml
• Sausage 600 ml
• Wit, off white, ral 9001, light grey, sanitary grey, transparent grey, transparent, black, antracite ral 7016, manhattan, buxy.
Other colours are available if purchase amount exceeds 12 cartridges
• For sealing joints, seams and cracks in bathroom, kitchen, toilet, shower, car, boat and caravan.
Sealing of expansion joints between porous and non-porous substrates including concrete, masonry, brick, aluminium (lacquered, anodized, painted,…), PVC, glass, ceramics and most plastics.When in doubt, please perform an adhesion test and make use of a primer.
|| Neutral oxime silicone
|| Non-slump paste
|| Approx. 1,0 g/ml
|Skin forming time
|| 5 – 10 minutes (at 23ºC; 50% R.H.)
|| Approx. 3 mm/24 hr.
|Resistance to flow (ISO 7390)
|| Approx. 0 mm
|| Between +5ºC to +40 ºC
|| -40ºC to +150ºC
|Shore A hardness (ISO 868)