Zettex Fire Foam is a fire-resistant assembly
and insulation foam with a fire resistance of 4 hours. Zettex Fire foam can be
used for a wide range of construction applications: assembly, sealing, filling
and insulation. The product complies with the standards of EI 240 in accordance
with EN 13501-2: 2008 and B1 in accordance with DIN 4102-1. The foam has
excellent sealing properties against smoke and gas.
- Fire retardant up to max. 180 min.
- Excellent seal against smoke and gas
- EI 240 Fire Class (EN 13501-2)
- B1 Fire Class (DIN 4102-1),
- Produces up to 42 litres
- Strong adhesion to most construction materials
- Time-saving for the builder
- Professional dosage unit: more accurate and efficient application
- Excellent physical properties
- Mould and moisture-resistant
- CFC and HCFC-free propellants (ozone friendly)
Store between +5°C and +30°C.
Twelve months if stored in unopened packaging, as recommended.
Areas of application:
Zettex Fire Foam is perfect for fire-retardant installation of window and door frames fire and smoke-retardant sealing of openings in walls, floors and roofs other applications that require fire-retardant properties
Zettex Fire Foam adheres to the most common construction materials: concrete, brick, plaster, foam polystyrene, PVC, metals and wood elements.
Clean tools with Zettex Profi Cleaner.
No specifications available.