FR Intumescent Coating is a strongly expanding coating for fire-resistant seals with fire and/or radiant heat. The FR Intumescent Coating forms part of the Zettex FR Range. This range is ideal for the creation of fire-resistant seals in spaces around cables, pipework and cable ducts.
• Up to 2 hours fire-resistance.
• Foaming and cooling coating that with fire has up to 40 times the
• Thoroughly tested by the leading European
test institutes (notified bodies)
• Sealing of passages for fire and smoke.
• Bucket 5 kg
• Fire-resistant sealant so the reliability of fire walls is maintained, for example used with:
• Low dilation joints in prefabricated panels, dividing walls and window frames.
• Sealing around expanding elements such as metal, pipes, cables and pipework.
• Repair of cracks in concrete and plaster layers.
• FP Intumescent Coating may not be painted over because this has a negative impact on the foaming nature of the coating.
Zettex Fire Resistant Intumescent Coating is used to cover the ends of FR Fire board that has been cut to size. Passages of pipes and cable ducts can also be treated with the product. Finally the seal and the transition to the surrounding construction is coated so a perfect fire-resistant solution is created.
Instructions for use. For use in a normal indoor climate. Stir before use, if required dilute with a maximum of 5% water
|| ≥ 5°C
|| Acrylic dispersion
|| 1.20 g/ml
|| EN 1366-3
|| 1.08 m2/kg