Zettex FR200 is a one component, neutral fire resistant silicone sealant.
Zettex FR200 has a high flexibility and can be applied to any surface. Zettex
FR200 is not paintable. Zettex FR200 has a fire resistance of up to 4 hours.
- 4 hours fire-resistance
- No halogen, asbestos or solvents.
- Neutral fast curing.
- High degree of elasticity.
- Excellent primer-free adhesion for a wide range
of construction materials
- Very good resistance to UV, the weather and
- Long life.
• Tube 310 ml
• Fire-resistant expansion joint sealant for construction and glazing applications. For example:
• Prefabricated panels, curtain walls, façades and partition walls.
• Ventilation and flues, cable pipework, pipelines.
• Installation of glass in a fire-resistant wall.
• All applications where fire protection is needed.
The surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and dust. Neither may there be any old sealant residues on the surface. Although the FR 200 adheres excellently to most common surfaces it is recommended to first carry out a test. A primer may first be applied for optimal adhesion to some surfaces. Residues that have not properly hardened can be removed with Zettex Profireiniger. Hardened residues can be mechanically removed. It is not advised to use Zettex FR 200 on bituminous surfaces or on building materials on which oil substances are present. No adhesion possible to PE, PP and PTFE. It is advised to first carry out a test on unknown materials. FR 200 cannot be painted over.
|| Single-part oxime silicones
|| +- 1.25 g/ml
|Skin formation time
|| +- 20 minutes (at 23℃; 50 % R.H.)
|| +- 2-3 mm after 24 hours (at 23℃; 50 % R.H.)
|Temperature for use
|| Between 5℃ and 40 ℃
|| +- 25 %
|Modulus at 100 % stretch
|| 1.60 MPa.
|Skin formation at 23°C
|| 10 minutes
|| -40°C to +150°C